[Action] Trade with another guild
- *Requirement: The current trade laws must not be abolished(see politics&law pic in thread). If trade is currently regulated, you must have atleast 20 gold to pay for initiaiting the trade.
- *Requirement: The character must be of a high rank (courtier/guild leader) to initiate trade.
- [Action]1. Trade
- You can send a member of your guild to send a trade offer to another guild. You can trade any materials and items at your storage, including your gold. You can not trade abstract resources like influence or might.
- You must have the permission of the guild to the trade before commencing it.
- Only the guild initiating the trade (you) must spend a character action.