- My ratings explained. From 10 to 1:
- 10 - Absolute favorite. I will probably re-read this book in next 5-10 years and I don't re-read on regular basis. I probably have multiple copies of it (paper and electronic). I will recommend it to everyone (fangirl mode. I'm sorry but I love it!)
- 9 - Amazing book. I probably loved everything from world building, characters, plot and writing style.
- 8 - Great book. I realize that it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love it. It managed to do what good books do to me - immerse me into the world between the pages.
- 7 - Good book. Probably above average, but it has its flaws. Maybe it doesn't make me think much. It's not challenging, but it's a lot of fun.
- 6 - It's ok. It could be better, but then it wouldn't be a 6. I probably noticed some hiccup, either with plot or characters.
- 5 - Meh. I could go and explain, but let's face it this book is making me meh. Meh.
- 4 - This could be boring, or bad or not my cup of tea. Maybe I see some positive to it, but overall it's not working for me.
- 3 - Uuugh this is bad. I'm having trouble finishing it.
- 2 - Lol, wtf. This book is trolling me. You're trolling me right?! or Godamn, this is so boring and preachy. I'm not finishing this shit.
- 1 - Hahahaha. No. /insert grumpy cat's face here/
a guest Feb 27th, 2015 1,570 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data