a guest Jul 21st, 2019 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Non-nil means storing a link to an Org file will use entry IDs.
- The variable can have the following values:
- t Create an ID if needed to make a link to the current entry.
- If ‘org-store-link’ is called directly (interactively, as a user
- command), do create an ID to support the link. But when doing the
- job for capture, only use the ID if it already exists. The
- purpose of this setting is to avoid proliferation of unwanted
- IDs, just because you happen to be in an Org file when you
- call ‘org-capture’ that automatically and preemptively creates a
- link. If you do want to get an ID link in a capture template to
- an entry not having an ID, create it first by explicitly creating
- a link to it, using ‘C-c l’ first.
- Like create-if-interactive, but do not create an ID if there is
- a CUSTOM_ID property defined in the entry.
- Use existing ID, do not create one.
- nil Never use an ID to make a link, instead link using a text search for
- the headline text.
- You can customize this variable.
RAW Paste Data