HOW TO GET THE GRAVITY RUSH DEMO IN ENGLISH
*Note, your settings/wallpapers/orb placements will be reset after this*
1) Sign up for new SEN Account, making sure to set your country/region to Hong Kong, then set your county to Hong Kong and your language to English
2) Set up the account as normal. For the address some examples can be found here: http://bitboost.com/ref/international-address-formats/hong-kong/
Choose to input billing information later.
3) On your PS Vita go to Settings>Format>Restore the PS Vita System.
Hit Restore, Yes, Restore, Yes, Yes.
IT WILL THEN ASK IF YOU WANT TO FORMAT YOUR MEMORY CARD. CLICK NO UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE ALL YOUR DOWNLOADED GAMES AND SAVES.
4) After the Vita starts up again set up like you did the first time you turned on, but this time sign in with your newly made Hong Kong account.
5) Once you're in, go to the store and you'll find the Gravity Rush demo there. Choose the English version and download it.
6) Now repeat the restore process again MAKING SURE TO CLICK NO WHEN PROMPTED TO FORMAT YOUR CARD.
7) Set up the Vita again, this time using your actual SEN account.
8) Once you're back in, enjoy the Gravity Rush demo on your main account.