Legomancer Feb 14th, 2020 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- template project
- stretch goals
- brief descrip of expected behaviour +scope
- 2do+Milestones [separate?]
- Setup +Tools+Usable Resources [put lower?]
- page approach
- layout structure
- mechanics slightly more detailed
- resources+Tuts places list [own?]
- resources detailed [own?]
- Diary /Thoughts /Reflection afterwards [own?]
- In the files, first write plaintext describing the proj goals and turn into comments. Then turn it into actual code to match goals. Flesh out features over time for specific mechanics.
- Make notes file to track proj progress, .txt files wont be tracked if in .gitignore. In notes, put references to info eg. tutorials or docs
RAW Paste Data