- An Idiots Guide to Al Jazeera
- Step 1:
- Go to https://hola.org/ and download either the Firefox or Chrome addon. Don't mess around with the actual .exe.
- Step 2:
- https://hola.org/unblocker?hscript=96ea7120675c1578&sites=Aljazeera-Sport to start making Al Jazeera sports think you are located in Egypt. It really is as simple as clicking that link once Hola is installed.
- Step 3:
- Go to http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv and click "subscribe now". Enter your name and email address and choose a random country. Egypt would match your Hola but it isn't important.
- Step 4:
- Scroll up, make sure you have chosen the time you want to subscribe for. I do monthly at $19 myself.
- Step 5:
- Click "pay with paypal" and "continue to secure payment". At this point it is a standard paypal transaction.
- Step 6:
- Any time you want to watch Al Jazeera, make sure you are using the browser with Hola installed, then just go to http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv , sign in and either choose a channel or go to schedule. It's fairly intuitive.
a guest Aug 17th, 2013 752 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data