- Major Highlights
- The Sentinel, Infiltrator, Technician and Raider classes have new suits/visual aesthetics. The Doombringer and Brute will receive their new outfits in an upcoming patch.
- XP prices of many weapons have been lowered. Those that purchased the weapons at the older XP prices will be refunded XP as if they had purchased at the new prices.
- The front-end menu has undergone a significant number of usability improvements and bug fixes. Some of the changes include:
- Easier navigation to modify your class from the in-game class select screen.
- Several improvements to the Friends list layout and usability.
- Reduced clicks to join a quick match.
- Hot-keys to access some menu items.
- A number of additional bug fixes, cleanups and minor enhancements.
- Several maps have had adjustments for performance, playability and aesthetics. More is planned for future releases.
- Weapon/Balance Items
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Ultra Capacitor II Perk from being unlocked.
- Fixed a bug with the Sentinel’s Phase Rifle allowing users to fire faster than intended.
- Added minor damage falloff to projectile-based automatic and semi-automatic weapons. This affects Soldier’s Assault Rifle, Doombringer’s ChainGun, Sentinel’s Falcon, Pathfinder’s LAR, Infiltrator’s NJ4,Rhino, Infiltrator’s SN7, Technician’s TCN4, and Juggernaut’s X1LMG)
- Damage reduced by roughly 4% on Technician's Thumper.
- Reduced Falloff on Brute's Nova Colt, increasing its damage at range.
- Reduced Pathfinder's Light Assault Rifle clip upgrade from +4 to +3 size, to fit with it's 3-round-burst.
- Increased reload time on Juggernaut’s X1 LMG from 1.8s to 2.75s.
- Raider’s White Out Grenade no longer requires the player to be looking at the grenade for the affect to apply. Radius on the Whiteout Grenade has been substantially reduced (roughly 50%) to account for this, and is now more in line with other grenades. Note the Egocentric Perk makes the thrower immune to this effect.
- Brute’s Fractal Grenade is no longer effective against Armored Targets (Vehicles, Base Assets) or Generators. Reduced damage by roughly 9% on Brute’s Fractal Grenade.
- Changed the third skill unlock on Brute’s Fractal Grenade to be radius, per its status change away from being effective against Armored targets.
- Fixed an issue in which Brutes started with one extra Fractal Grenade already unlocked, without getting the upgrade.
- Fixed a bug so that mines will no longer give air mail accolade.
- Devices and mines are now properly protected by forcefields.
- Infiltrator’s Prism Mines are now harder to detect. The range in which you can see the beams has been drastically reduced making them a more viable trap around corners.
- Reduced the maximum damage caused by the “Clothes Line” upgrade of the Super Heavy Perk by roughly 23%, and raised the speed at which maximum damage is applied to 216kph.
- Changed Beowulf Passenger/Gunner position to be projectile based.
- Removed inaccuracy when throwing Grenades or other Belt items.
- Reduced the amount of camera shake on the Juggernaut’s MIRV Launcher.
- Fixed an issue where Juggernaut’s MIRV launcher secondaries were giving too much knockback.
- Fix for Raider’s EMP Grenades causing energy drain on self, even with a fully upgraded Egocentric perk.
- Fix for turrets shooting dead people or attempting to aim at a point the player could never reach.
- Additional Items
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from being notified when they received the First Win of the Day Bonus.
- Players should now receive XP at the end of a match even if they are offline when the match ends.
- Fixed an issue where if a player skied into certain objects (such as the back of a Deployable Inventory station) or over certain lips they could be propelled at a very fast velocity.
- Increased graphical performance on some rapid-fire weapons.
- Added bass boost, vertical sync, and frame-rate smoothing to the settings menu.
- Improved performance at Class Modify screen at the main menu.
- Auto balance has been enabled for Team Deathmatch matches.
- Re-enabled Screenshot button (F9).
- Fix for prism mine not properly destroying particle effect.
- Fixed laser targeter and repair tool effects lingering in 3P.
- Additional fixes for instant fire lock-on of Saber Launcher.
- Fixed players losing their hand model in 1P when they unzoomed after switching from 3P to 1P.
- Fixed an issue where certain NumPad keys were not bindable.
- Fixed an issue where call-in inventory stations were able to be placed on areas not allowed.
- Shrike particle effects have been pulled in favor of boosting the frame-rate with them on screen. They will return more optimized and better looking next patch.
- All weapons have been given a third person pass. A spectated player will now display the correct weapon model.
- Fixed a glitch where if two players were jetpacking and became “stuck” to each other, they would be propelled at an incredible speed.
- Fixed an issue where TDM Night Katabatic would crash in Roaming mode.
- Known Issues
- First person hands do not match class models yet.
- Shrike can be hard control, especially when running at a high framerate. This is being actively worked on.
a guest Feb 9th, 2012 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data