Dino The Hip Hop Dragon, Fan-Mail
a guest Feb 27th, 2020 120 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- “local health officials are amazed by the sudden increase in the birth of white haired children” said a pretty but older reporter.
- “This is Katherine Mulligan, signing off!”
- Dino gave a grunt and turned off the t.v., today was a wack one. First his delivery boy got conned out of a pizza. Again. Then some brats figured out how to do the old “penny trick”, chunked those bastards right out. To top it off his new album still isn’t selling.
- Shit sucked, but those are the least of his worries. Right now dino had to focus on whats important. Fan mail.
- Oh shit did dino love it. Shame it all seems to come from one weird girl.
- Dino lifted one of the many letters beside him.
- “deer mistr DINO, my name is LIZZI LOD. I jave a ? for you, can you breth green fiyare?”
- Dino flustered his brow.
- “Jeez kid give it a rest, stay in school” he thought aloud.
- The dinosaur entrepreneur added the letter to a stack for his read letters.
- His attention was soon drawn to a very different letter. It was in a teal envelop and had a strong smell of perfume. Dino's heart started to pick up. Maybe this was an admiration letter from some fly honey, the thought to himself.
- Confidently he tore it open and unfolded the latter, and began to read.
- “Dear Mr. Park, my name really isn’t important but well, I believe I may be your daughter. I don’t want to waste your time so I will get to the chase. Two years ago I was adopted by a really nice woman, I won’t give up her name but I will say she is a good mom. Recently I became curious on who my real parents where and I did some research on my own. My dad had my adoption papers in his drawing room and from them I found my birth certificate. Your name was on that certificate, your real name. I know you go by Dino for business reasons but it was your name from when you were a rapper In Los Angeles. I know its just a name and nothing more but there is one thing. Do you remember a woman name Jade Soo? She was my birth mother and one of your groupies from back then. Her name was on the birth certificate as well.
- Now this is all just a hunch on my part and I may be wrong, but I believe in my heart that your my birth dad. I don’t want money, I don’t want attention, I don’t want anything. If you are my dad I just want you to know that I am okay. My mom is the best mom in the world, even though she can be a bit ditzy. My dad is a funny man with a really big heart. My older sister doesn’t talk much but her love speaks louder than any words; she also cooks amazing food! My older brother is always there for me and is my best friend in the whole world. I have lots of friends and even more siblings then I know what to do with. I am loved, I am taken care of, I am where I want to be. Thank you for making me, so I could be so happy with my family.
- I don’t remember the name you or mom gave me, but my new name would make you laugh. Lets just say that when I eat my breakfast my aunt always asks people if they get it.
- Love, Your Daughter”
- Dino put down the letter and was left alone in the dark. Nothing accompanied him but silence and a new feeling of regret.
RAW Paste Data