Mohammad - iocage IPs
Nov 30th, 2016
- Hi guys,
- Big fan of the show, thanks for all your hard work, please keep it up :)
- I have a dedicated server where I host my personal blog and some files for backup. I recently added a second IP to set up a jail for a website I will be hosting for my brother. I added the jail using the following command
- root@asgard:~ # iocage create tag=demo ip4_addr="em0|XX.XX.XX.XX/32"
- The jail works as expected, but when I start the jail and the IP address is added to the host, nginx, ssh, and all other services start listening on both IPs.
- Is there a way to prevent nginx from listening on both IPs other than using the "listen IP:80" option? I remember that during one episode of the show you talked about using the above way for configuration in order not have the host services listening on all IPs?
- Thanks again and good luck
- Your only Jordanian listener and BSD user 😃
Please, Sign In to add comment