Rumored changes for 2017 MvCI patch
a guest Nov 8th, 2017 18,970 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Projectile lockdown is out. When the game detects you blocking for too long, you gain an improved pushblock that resets to neutral. SonicFox's jedah/rocket raccoon 'blockstring infinite' is gone. Gamora's c.LK xx dagger toss xx arc shot can now be pushblocked.
- - Projectiles that pierce hypers still deal damage, but lose hitstun, so they don't stop the hyper. They'll function like that rapid-fire spell in reality storm (LP?). E.g. Gamora's bullets and Monster Hunter's arrows.
- - Storm duration is decreased by 20%.
- - Reality stone has increased startup (up to 22f, apparently; currently it is 9f) and disappears when the character that uses it gets hit. However, it has increased hitstun if it lands. Mashing reality stone is discouraged.
- - Rocket Raccoon trap duration decreased.
- - Dante's hitboxes are smaller, with hurtboxes fixed.
- - Dante can't stall with Rain Storm. 1 max.
- - Dante's Hammer has recovery on landing.
- - Can't switch during the first 3 seconds of the match (e.g. no round start lariat xx switch). Apparently, pre-"FIGHT!" switching has also been removed.
- - Dante's j.HK has a sweet spot now. You have to connect with it at a certain spacing for it to have the same effect on hit than it does currently. Less hitstun outside of that sweet spot.
- - Added sound cues for things like Rocket's traps or Nova's flight.
- - Haggars hitboxes are being "fixed" (currently disjointed).
- - Dormammu is getting nerfed. Hitboxes/hurtboxes. Thorns.
- - HSD glitch is gone.
- - There will be some form of crossup protection.
RAW Paste Data