- From - Fri Aug 30 00:05:10 2013
- BCC: #VOID#
- Message-ID: <521FC58E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 00:05:02 +0200
- From: "TRON-DELTA.ORG" <email@example.com>
- Organization: TRON-DELTA.ORG
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:10.0.12) #VOID#
- MIME-Version: 1.0
- To: #VOID#
- Subject: TDO:ADM: Cyber Security Policy 2013
- References: <52068D9A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <52068D9A.email@example.com>
- X-Enigmail-Version: 1.4
- X-Enigmail-Draft-Status: #VOID#
- X-Forwarded-Message-Id: <52068D9A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Hash: SHA1
- Dear TRON-DELTA.ORG member,
- in the light of recent and not so recent developments within our intelligence
- organization, especially with regards to present and future demands in the area
- of cyber security, a new cyber security policy will be in effect [a/o/] 2015.
- That policy demands an increased level of protection for all technology in
- operation at all sites of the organizations infrastructure.
- As a measure of security among others all current directory, repository and e-mail
- accounts, inactive for a specified period of time will be suspended without further
- The administration suggests that users create backups of user data i.e. check
- out all source code from the repositories and store important e-mails at a
- different location.
- Kind regards
- Mathias Hollstein
- Nongovernmental Intelligence Organization
- TRON-DELTA.ORG (NIO) | Feb. 19, 2011 - 21:01 PM | sign. v5.3.03 in UTF-8
- R: #[T-D] (QuakeNet) | W: hxxp://tron-delta.org | @: email@example.com
- In case you are not the intended recipient of this message please delete
- this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
- material in it is strictly prohibited.
- Attachments with the extension .asc are PGP keys. See pgp.com, gnupg.org
- or pgpi.org for more information.
- Please do not send us Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send Open-
- Office.org documents instead (PDF/A also accepted).
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
- Comment: Using GnuPG with #VOID#
- -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
TDO:ADM: Cyber Security Policy 2013
a guest Apr 20th, 2015 249 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data