Our-magestry Oct 28th, 2019 (edited) 92 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- qemu-img.exe create -f raw -o size=4G MacOS9.2.img
- cd "$(dirname "$0")"
- qemu-system-ppc.exe -L pc-bios -boot d -M mac99,via=pmu -m 653 ^
- -prom-env "auto-boot?=true" -prom-env "boot-args=-v" -prom-env "vga-ndrv?=true" ^
- -drive file=MacOS9.2.iso,format=raw,media=cdrom ^
- -drive file=MacOS9.2.img,format=raw,media=disk ^
- -sdl ^
- -netdev user,id=network01 -device sungem,netdev=network01 ^
- -device VGA,edid=on ^
- #!/bin/bash tells OSX this is a bash script
- cd “$(dirname “$0”)” set the path for the executable to current folder
- ./qemu-system-ppc starts qemu with all the following as parameters:
- -L pc-bios points qemu to some required files, including openbios-ppc and the vga driver qemu_vga.ndrv.
- -boot d defines to boot from a drive entry marked as a cdrom, “-boot c” would define to boot from a drive entry marked as disk.
- -M mac99,via=pmu defines the mac model used (*).
- -m 512 defines the amount of memory (in Mb) for OS9/OSX.
- -prom-env 'auto-boot?=true' -prom-env 'boot-args=-v' define boot parameters for openbios and Mac OSX. The “-v” makes the boot process verbose
- -prom-env 'vga-ndrv?=true' loads the qemu_vga.ndrv file to provide on the fly resolution swithing. Setting this to false ignores the driver
- -drive file=MacOS9.2.iso,format=raw,media=cdrom defines the name, location, format, and type of a cdrom image file to be used
- -drive file=MacOS9.2.img,format=raw,media=disk defines the name, location, format, and type of a hard disk image file to be used
- -netdev user,id=network01 -device sungem,netdev=network01 tells qemu to use the sungem network device on a qemu-internal DHCP server
- -device VGA,edid=on presents additional resolutions to choose from in the guest
- (*)The mac model entry accepts 3 options for the via parameter:
- mac99,via=pmu (this option supports usb mouse and keyboard)
- mac99,via=pmu-adb (this allows some older Mac OS/Mac OS server builds to use a keyboard and mouse through the adb bus)
- mac99,via=cuda (this is the default setting, allowing the use of the older, now less supported cuda)
RAW Paste Data