a guest Aug 12th, 2017 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Here is a recipe you might like. I made these tonight for the wife and I and they were delicious.
- Stuffed Peppers:
- Unless otherwise specified everything seasoning wise is to taste
- 4 Large Bell peppers
- 1lb Ground Beef
- Tiger Sauce (Hot sauce you can find in Publix. Sadly it's NOT made with actual tigers)
- Kosher Salt
- Black pepper
- Smoked Gouda Cheese
- Spanish Rice
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 large onion
- Mix the beef, seasonings, rice, and half a can of the tomato sauce into a mixing bowl.
- Dice half the onion and toss it in
- Shred the cheese and mix that in as well.
- Cut off the top and core the peppers
- Gently pack the meat into each pepper (I know you know how to pack meat. HAI-YO)
- Pour the other half of the sauce over each pepper
- Slice the other half of the onion into four layers and place into the crockpot. You're going to set the pepper on top of these so that it doesn't stick to the bottom when it cooks.
- Cook on high for four hours and when they've got 15 mins left sprinkle some shredded gouda over each one.
RAW Paste Data