Restyling Bibliography in VBA
charlesweir Apr 23rd, 2020 475 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Sub RestyleBibliography()
- ' Changes the style of text within the 'Bibliography' bookmark to 'Bibliography'.
- ' If there's no Bibliography style or bookmark, skip this (though actually I think Bibliography may be a built-in style)
- On Error GoTo ExitSub
- BibliographyStyle = ActiveDocument.Styles("Bibliography")
- With ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("Bibliography").Range
- .style = BibliographyStyle
- End With
- On Error GoTo -1 ' VBA Magic to reset error handling
- End Sub
RAW Paste Data