haha the retard likely did it on purpose KEK
a guest Apr 22nd, 2019 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- So uh.
- I fucked up.
- I'll explain the situation. So what happened is that i went on dynmap, i saw "world" was still there (earth map is on world_earth), and i deleted it, hoping to get rid of the default map.
- And since it was no longer being used, i thought it would be fine. And it would have been, if not for one small detail. And i forgot that detail.
- Theres about 500 player files stored in world_earth. These are the people that joined before the boom, and after. During the boom, however, when the server finally got uploaded, people, for an unknown reason, joined in world.
- And its this one miniscule detail that caused it all, because it meant that these players' user files were stored inside world, not world_earth.
- Hence, when I came to this morning to delete world, I unknowingly deleted hundreds of files, which is why many inventories disappeared.
- I apologise for my grave mistake, that could have easily been avoidable, and we will be trying to compensate you in the best of our ability. You can do /kit sorry once the server is back up to receive a full set of diamond armor, iron gear, explosive pickaxe, lumber axe and half a stack of bread. I understand nothing will ever be compensation for your time, and i'm sorry for that. If you happen to have a screenshot of your inventory, I will give your items back.
- Thank you for your understanding and I'm sorry for all the inconvenience, it wont happen again.
RAW Paste Data