HM:StH Any% Horse Race Notes
g_heinz Dec 5th, 2017 (edited) 156 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
- Any% Horse Race Notes
- [Updated 12 Mar 2020]
- - Goddess questions: POSITIVE
- - On Spring 2, forage and head to Brownie Farm. Intro THEN gift Bob.
- - Gift/talk Bob everyday (except Thursday) until 11 interactions (including intro). Starting on the 4th gift day, do part-time work, talking/brushing all 5 horses. Reset if more than 2 rainy non-Thursdays before the 17th.
- - Forage as necessary in the mornings. On one non-foraging day, cut 3 squares of grass.
- - After at least 3 part-time work days, buy animal medicines.
- - On the 11th gift/8th part-time work, only talk to the first horse (the one you first interacted with on the first part-time work). Afterwards, sleep until Spring 21, upon which you will receive the horse.
- - Bring the horse outside then sleep until Summer 24.
- - Trigger the 1-heart cutscene on the 24th.
- - Trigger the 2-heart cutscene on the 25th. Bring the horse inside the barn and feed it.
- - Bob will challenge you to a race on the 26th. Defeat him and Gwen.
- - After the race, bring the horse back outside.
- - Sleep until Fall 3, coming outside for Bob's reminder. Sleep regardless of rain.
- - Sleep until Fall 10. If you got rain on Fall 1 or Fall 2, heal the horse with the animal medicine on Fall 8 or Fall 9 respectively. Come out for Bob to take your horse.
- - Sleep one more time then exit house to finish the ending.
RAW Paste Data