a guest Aug 23rd, 2019 89 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. What is your Discord name?: mandingo#8977
- 2. Do you Have A microphone?: Yes.
- 3. How active are you?: Roughly 4+ hours every day/sometimes every other day.
- 4. How old are you?: 14 (17th October 2004)
- 5. Is Driving on the wrong side of the street saying "I'm British" Acceptable?: No, because the server isn't set in the UK or any other country which you drive on the left side. It is also clearly stated in the rules that you do not do this and just shows that you don't have full intentions to RP properly.
- 6. Do you think Running every time a cop pulls you over is acceptable?: No, as you don't know that the reason for the cop pulling you over isn't just to tell you something that will make you safer on the roads (e.g. broken tail light). It's also unrealistic that you run the risk of getting into even more trouble by running from police before they even suspect you of a crime illegal enough for an arrest.
- 7. What's A good RP scene that you have been a part of?: I was working as a security guard for a mansion when multiple armed, masked men stormed the house and forced me to surrender (which I did because I was clearly outnumbered). After securing the property and detaining everyone inside they held me and 2 other people hostage which led to a massive shootout due to not agreeing to police negotiations. 1 hostage was critically injured and the other 2 (me included) unarmed due to police storming at the right time after hearing that a hostage was shot.
- 8. What do you think good RP is in your perspective?: A creative, realistic situation which is fun for all parties involved that doesn't necessarily have to involve illegal activity (bank robbery, kidnapping, etc.) for example a public show which allows people to come up and perform various things such as singing or comedy where there will be a vote for who wins.
- 9. what would you do if someone was breaking the rules?: not spam "admin tp please" and instead type /report (id) (reason)
- 10. Why do you want to be certified?: So I can participate in the other various events that are arranged for certified civilians to take part in. This role also opens up more RP situations for me to be in and will overall make my time on BCDOJRP much more enjoyable as I will be able to join different gangs/companies and engage in the different RP situations involving them.
- 11. How long have you been roleplaying?: Quite a few years on and off (GMOD mostly).
- 12. ?
- 13. How long have you been with BCDOJRP?: roughly around 3 weeks (24 days).
- 14. What kind of unique Roleplay can you bring to the server as a certified Civ?: Events that aren't just bank robberies which get 10-22d such as the public show idea I mentioned earlier which would allow people to show off talents they have and also to vote on who they think should win (with no real prize other than partaking in a good RP session obviously :D)
- 15. Do you promise to not be mean or break any major rules and do good RP?: Of course.
- 16. Do you understand you can be removed from CC at any time if you break the rules?: Yes.
- 17. Do you understand asking about your application will cause you to be denied?: Yes.
- 18. Do you understand that lying about age can result in removal from CC?: Yes.
RAW Paste Data