- CPU: a b c. a=estimated cpu usage (system-wide) per second, b = cputime (app), c = gputime (app)
- MEMORY: a b. a=private mappings (app). b=available memory (system)
- FPS: a b. a=main window framerate (foreground window). b=display framerate
- EVENTS: a b. a=cumulative input events to the window. b=cumulative input events on the display.
- OBJECT: nothing
- API: # of opengl calls (app)
- DRAW: # of draw calls (app)
- TRIANGLE: # of triangles (app)
- VERTEX: # of vertices (app)
- CPU note: The CPU values represent percent of total CPU capacity so if you see "cpu 43 0 0", because it's a dual-core CPU, that could mean one CPU is running at 86% and the other is mostly idle.
- Generally seeing "cpu 50 0 0" would mean you've got one CPU "pegged" at 100%, so that may be a sign of a problem.
BB10 beta 4 diagnostic overlay notes
peter9477 Dec 5th, 2012 578 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data