a guest Jan 26th, 2020 94 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Controlix
- # Features!
- - Programm your own auto backuper, running whenever you want
- - Create a backup by hand using -execute
- - Chose beetwen incremental and full backup
- You can also:
- - Host files online by ncat
- - create jobs remotely
- Main idea comming after this project is to allow in easy way managich Fast Data.
- Every know that fast data is very valuable for Companies and Using Ride is high coster. Using this software there is cheap option to use smaller disc or even one for manny stations
- > For secure and important data like databases there is always problem about hosting and recovering these data but using this backuer with incremental option you can save a real huge amount of space and resources. We recomend to set this for one minute interval for incrementall and one day for full backup.
- ### Tech
- Dillinger uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- * [Bash] - Main core of whole application. Everything is based on pure Bash to run correctly on Linux, Mac and even on Windows with emulator
- * [Cron] - scheduler which check tasks
- * [ncat] - online hoster , backdorer
- ### Installation
- Instalation is very easy. Just clone this repo ;)
- ### Commands
- --name='backup name'
- --full-interval='full backup option, place interval time in seconds'
- --inc-interval=' interval backup. Same as full
- --path=' root direction to data which will be backuped'
- --gzip'if you want gzip'
- --ext=' if you want to specify for only files with some exts
- use this in this form . --ext= '.sh,.txt,.doc'
- --backup-dir='destination of backups'
- -h lub --help help
- -v lub --version= version
- -execute this allows you to execute single tar quer wihout scheduling with tasks
- --date='date of neares backup;
- format datyof date: YEAR_MONYH_DAY_HOUR_MINUTE'
- --backup-dir='directory with backup'
- --out-dir='Destination of backup
- To activate this you just need to add to cron
- * * * * * and path to autoBacku.sh
- ### Example usage
- ./Main.sh create --name= whatever --path= $HOME/Bash/test --backup-dir= $HOME/Bash/test2 --gzip --full-interval= 109
- this backup will be doing automaticly every 3 minutes.
- and next to execute this you can add -execute or run by hand ./autoBacku.sh
- to read this you need usage
- ./Main.sh read --name= whatever --path= $HOME/Bash/test2 --out-dir= $Home/Bash/test2 --date = 2020_01_25_15_15
RAW Paste Data