SHARE
TWEET

King's SCP Playground

kingcobra70 Mar 10th, 2019 (edited) 6,328 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. <align="center"><b><size=20>King's SCP Playground Server Information</size></b>
  2. <align="center"><b><size=20>
  3. scp|sl 1          ip       158.69.122.139:7777 Normal Game
  4. scp|sl 2          ip       158.69.122.139:7778 Meme Server
  5. scp|sl 3          ip       158.69.122.139:7779 Event Server
  6. </size></b>
  7. ------------------------------------------
  8. We welcome the community of SCP Secret Laboratory and hope you'll enjoy the stay while making some new friends.
  9. Veteran ranks are offered to members of King's who is usually always online and plays fair.
  10. -------------------------------------------------------------------
  11. FF:<color=#FF0000> OFF</color> | SCP-914 PLUGINS:<color=#FF0000> ON</color> | LATERJOIN:<color=#FF0000> ON </color>
  12. <color=#FF0000>Join our <u><link="https://discord.gg/EcKqQ6e">Discord!</link></u> (Click on Discord to open Invite)</color>
  13. ------------------------------------------
  14. <color=#f48042><size=20>-Rules-</size></align>
  15. 1. Our server does allow music or singing, but nothing that can be considered ear rape/mic spam or offensive. You can only play music when in game and not with a radio on. You can not play in spectator chat, intercom or when the server is restarting. If your class comes with a radio when you spawn in you must turn off radio when playing music.
  16. 2. Don't overly delay rounds. (AKA, Sit in 914 forever)
  17. 3. Don't impersonate/disrespect server staff.
  18. 4. Cheating WILL result in a permanent ban. Exploits CAN result in a permanent ban.
  19. 5. Don't be toxic or use racist, sexist, or homophobic slurs. Staff has discretion
  20. 6. No ghosting/telling 939 where to attack from a call. This just ruins the atmosphere of the game.
  21. 7. ​Guards, MTF and Scientists must give D class a chance to surrender rather than shooting them on sight. D class, Scientists or any unarmed personnel may only be shot if they are disobeying reasonable commands or attempting to cause harm. We do ask that you attempt to solve problems verbally before using a weapon. Chaos are exempt from the KOS rule but are still not allowed to shoot disarmed personnel unless they are disobeying reasonable commands.
  22. <align="center"><size=20>-Custom 914 Outcomes-</size></align>
  23. -D-boys and Scientist on ROUGH in 914 has a 80% chance of death and 20% chance of becoming a zombie!
  24. -Zombies on VERY FINE in 914 has a 80% chance of death, 10% chance of becoming a D-boy and 10% chance of becoming a Scientist!
  25. -Coin on VERY FINE has a chance to become MTF Lieutenant.
  26. -Coin on ONE_TO_ONE will become a janitor's keycard.
  27. -Coin on FINE will become Zone Manager's keycard.
  28. -Coin randomly spawns on D-boys</color>
RAW Paste Data
We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the Cookies Policy. OK, I Understand
 
Top