a guest Jan 20th, 2020 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- alexserver@mail:~/server$ sudo apt autoremove --purge -y linux-image-4.15.0-70-g eneric
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- The following packages will be REMOVED:
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 68 not upgraded.
- 2 not fully installed or removed.
- After this operation, 8,394 kB disk space will be freed.
- (Reading database ... 147968 files and directories currently installed.)
- Removing linux-image-4.15.0-70-generic (4.15.0-70.79) ...
- update-initramfs: Deleting /boot/initrd.img-4.15.0-70-generic
- Searching for GRUB installation directory ... found: /boot/grub
- Searching for default file ... found: /boot/grub/default
- Testing for an existing GRUB menu.lst file ...
- Could not find /boot/grub/menu.lst file. Would you like /boot/grub/menu.lst generated for you? (y/N) /usr/sbin/update-grub-legacy-ec2: line 1101: read: read error: 0: Bad file descriptor
- run-parts: /etc/kernel/postrm.d/x-grub-legacy-ec2 exited with return code 1
- dpkg: error processing package linux-image-4.15.0-70-generic (--remove):
- installed linux-image-4.15.0-70-generic package post-removal script subprocess returned error exit status 1
- Errors were encountered while processing:
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
RAW Paste Data