a guest Jan 20th, 2017 81 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- import psycopg2
- conn = psycopg2.connect("dbname='mb_sed_class' user='postgres' host='localhost' password='Daniel'")
- print "I am unable to connect to the database"
- print ("I connected to the database")
- cur = conn.cursor()
- cur.execute("select relname from pg_class where relkind='r' and relname !~ '^(pg_|sql_)';")
- print cur.fetchall()
- psql -d mb_sed_clsss -U postgres
- FATAL: pssword Authentication failed for user "postgres"
RAW Paste Data