a guest Jan 26th, 2019 830 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Made by ZoRo
- $AtlasDir = "A:"
- $appID = "1006030"
- # Creating Steam Folder and downloading SteamCMD
- Write-Host "Downloading SteamCMD"
- $url = "https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/client/installer/steamcmd.zip"
- New-Item "$AtlasDir\SteamCMD" -type Directory -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
- $output = "$AtlasDir\SteamCMD\steamcmd.zip"
- $start_time = Get-Date
- Invoke-WebRequest -Uri $url -OutFile $output
- Write-Output "Time taken: $((Get-Date).Subtract($start_time).Seconds) second(s)"
- # Expanding SteamCMD.zip (Open the zip file and extract)
- $SteamZip = "$AtlasDir\SteamCMD\steamcmd.zip" # The file name to extract
- $SteamDestination = "$AtlasDir\SteamCMD" # The path to extract the file to
- Remove-Item $AtlasDir\SteamCMD\steamcmd.exe -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue # Just in case this was alredy run once
- Add-Type -assembly "system.io.compression.filesystem" # Required class to unzip the file
- [io.compression.zipfile]::ExtractToDirectory($SteamZip, $SteamDestination) #unzip the file
- # Installing Atlas Server
- Write-Host "Installing Atlas. This will take a WHILE..." -ForegroundColor Yellow
- powershell.exe "$AtlasDir\SteamCMD\steamcmd.exe" +login anonymous +force_install_dir "$AtlasDir\AtlasServer" +app_update $appID validate +exit
RAW Paste Data