a guest Feb 16th, 2020 107 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Salvation is for all people as a result of believing in Jesus Christ. Who was declared to be the Son of God in power, according to the Spirit of holiness, by his resurrection from the dead. Jesus said "I am the bread of life" and "I have come down from heaven".
- Who is salvation for?
- Titus 2:11-14 say's "salvation is for all people".
- John 3:14-18 Jesus say's about the Son of Man; "whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life".
- Galatians 2:16 say's that a person is justified "through faith in Jesus Christ".
- Why can Jesus save us?
- Romans 1:1-7 tell's us who Jesus Christ is and why he can save us: "concerning his Son, who was declared to be the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord,"
RAW Paste Data