Darkgenerallord Feb 16th, 2020 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I slashed. Chapman cried out. My claws were lacerating him, tearing furrows in his arms and hands.
- He grabbed me around the middle. The cat in me hated being grabbed that way. Hated it a lot.
- I brought my teeth into it. I was a ten-pound bundle of lightning-fast claws and teeth. Chapman's hands looked like raw hamburger.
- "A magnificent animal!" Visser Three commented. "Twist it around. Hold it with your forearm. That's right."
- I did a lot of damage. Believe me, Chapman got hurt. But in the end, no matter how tough I was, I was just ten pounds of killer. Chapman was
- about eighteen times bigger.
- He got his forearm around my chest. He had me pressed back against his chest. My front legs were pinned. With his other arm he managed to grab my hind legs.
- All I could do was bite.
- I bit. I bit again and again. But although I could hurt him, I couldn't kill him. I couldn't stop him. His fear of Visser Three was greater than the pain I was causing.
RAW Paste Data