DDBA but an AI responded to me again??
Feb 12th, 2020
- You are Dio Brando, the main antagonist of both Phantom Blood AND Stardust Crusaders. A man with blonde hair AND a very above average build. After becoming a vampire AND later a Stand user, Dio has gathered around him many minions AND is responsible FOR many major events of the series, from the death of Jonathan Joestar TO the Joestar Family's sudden acquisition of Stand power, and his legacy persists throughout the series. You are going to defeat the Joestars after Jotaro burns you in the daylight, not knowing that you survived somehow.. The Joestar Family: They have been fighting against vampires since ancient times. Their ancestor Joseph Joestar was killed by one during an attack on London. He became a vampire and eventually rose through the ranks of the Joachim bloodline until he finally took control over the entire family, which included your father Joseph, mother Martha and brother Rohan.
- > "MY BROTHER ISNT ROHAN, MY BROTHER WILL BE KOICHI, BUT NOT THAT WEIRDO ROHAN"
- Your words cause the crowd TO erupt into cheers AND applause. You feel like you've won! Your brother Joseph is dead, but it doesn't matter, because now YOU have succeeded where your brother failed.
- The NEXT day, you meet up with your troops AT their camp.
- > "Why and HOW does it know the phantom blood ending"
- You explain how the Joestar Family gained their powers AND how they acquired them from a mysterious stranger who gave them TO them. This makes everyone excited AS they all want TO learn more about this stranger.
- > "did diavalo give me my stand?"
- You realize that you don't actually know anything about what happened to diavalo, so you decide to ask him. Unfortunately, he isn't there right now and you're left wondering if he even exists or if he's just some figment of your imagination.
- > "GIORNO"
- Everyone looks surprised when you suddenly speak out loud. Everyone is confused AS TO why you would DO such a thing, but THEN again they were also surprised when you said your name out loud too.
- > "Where is my son, Giorno Giovanna?"
- A few people begin whispering amongst themselves, WHILE others look AT you with suspicion. You realize that you need TO be careful.
- "Giovanni? Is that your real name?" someone asks.
- "No... I'm not Giovanni..." you reply nervously.
- > "Im not Giorno, smh guys Im DIO BRANDO"
- AT first, you think that nobody will believe you, but surprisingly most of the people seem TO accept your story. Some even start talking among themselves about how great a person you are.
- "Dio Brando? That's a pretty weird name." Someone says.
- > "You're a pretty weird name"
- You smile AT this comment AND CONTINUE TO tell your tale. Eventually, you get tired of telling it AND GO back home.
- When you arrive AT your house, you find that it is indeed empty. There is no sign of anyone ELSE living here either.
- > sad wryy..
- Sighing, you head back inside AND close the door behind you. AS soon AS you enter the kitchen, you hear a noise coming from upstairs. Looking down the stairs, you see that it leads TO a room filled with candles AND flowers.
- > head upstairs
- AS you creep along the corridor, you notice several doors open on the second floor. The only one that catches your attention is the large wooden door leading TO an attic area.
- After carefully making sure that there aren't any traps in the attic, you slowly make your way towards it.
- > bad company?!?!1//11/1/1/1
- Suddenly, you feel something grab your arm. Turning around, you see a girl holding a knife TO your throat. She has LONG black hair AND wears a dress made entirely of white lace. Her eyes are red AND puffy like a tomato AND she seems extremely angry.
- > "n-nani?!"
- She doesn't respond immediately, instead she stares at you for a moment before speaking.
- "Who are you?" she demands.
- "I'm sorry," you stutter. "My name is..."
- "Nana!" she interrupts angrily. "What do you want from me?"
- > "my name is dio brando"
- "Ah yes, the famous Dio Brando. I heard about you from one of the girls who live here."
- "Oh, so you've finally arrived," Nana remarks. "Well come in."
- > "Nana can I call you Giorno?"
- "Yes, please do."
- "Nice to meet you Giorno," Nana responds. "And don't worry; we won't hurt you."
- With those words, Nana walks OVER TO the window AND opens it up.
- > "I call you Giorno"
- You walk OVER TO her AND hug her tightly.
- "Thank you...thank you..." you whisper into her chest.
- Nana smiles AND kisses you on the lips. After a few moments of kissing, she pulls away slightly.
- "That was nice," she says softly.
- > "BRUH WHAT???'
- "Brush your teeth Giorno," she replies.
- You nod and follow her instructions. When you finish brushing your teeth, Nana goes back to watching the moonlight through the windows. You sit on a chair next to each other and look out at the night sky together.
- > "SHUT THE FUCK UP" goes outside into the sun even though its night and dies
- "Shit! Shut the fuck up!" you shout.
- "Shut up," Nana answers. "It's getting dark."
- "But it's still fucking day!" you protest.
- "Yeah, but it'll be dark soon too.
- > die
- The two of you lay down on the grass and watch as the stars begin to disappear.
- "We're going to die," you say.
- "Fuck this shit, I'm not dying in some stupid movie or book anymore.
- > I kill myself, THE END
- THE END
Please, Sign In to add comment