How to definitely go to Heaven when you die
- What you need to make sure you're going to Heaven when you die: explained in three different ways:
- 1. Are you a good person? Take God's Ten Commandments test to find out for sure: https://youtube.com/watch?v=-qFPgLLpGYA
- 2. Follow the Romans Road:
- "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (and thus have broken the law of God and are worthy to be judged by it)." "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." "Now to him that worketh is the reward (a.k.a, wages) not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but BELIEVETH ON him that justifieth the ungodly (Acts 16:30-31), his faith is counted for righteousness." "For the WAGES of sin is death (ie, you've EARNED death, not that you've been unfairly given it); but the GIFT of God (ie, you've been given this without earning it via your works) is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." "For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness (James 2:23)." "The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt BELIEVE in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the HEART man BELIEVETH unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession (unto God, not unto a man) is made unto SALVATION."
- 3. Read this very easy book: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1s4f6opaf5y7n1q/Jack_McElroy_Layout_14.pdf?dl=0
- "Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." - Acts 16:30-31
- You never know when you will die. Accept Christ's gift of everlasting life while you still can, you dear soul.
RAW Paste Data