Doubutsu no Mori All Debts FAQ
g_heinz Jul 18th, 2016 (edited) 94 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Doubutsu no Mori All Debts FAQ
- Q: What game is this?
- A: This is Doubutsu no Mori ("Animal Forest") for the N64. It is the first game in the series internationally released as "Animal Crossing". It was not released in the US, but its enhanced GCN port was released as the first Animal Crossing.
- Q: What are you trying to do?
- A: Pay off the debts as fast as possible.
- Q: How do you do that?
- A: Duplicating high-selling items. In AC, we use the autumn medal, but it is unavailable in DnM, so we catch a giant beetle instead.
- Q: How does the duplication work?
- A: You can see it demonstrated in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyJhPVjX2cU
- Q: What tables work with the duplication?
- A: http://pastebin.com/ysC52dQb
- Q: Do you use the secret codes like in AC?
- A: No, they are not available. As such you need to get lucky and get a 2x1 table either from Nook's shop, the villager you deliver furniture to, or the lost and found at the police station.
- Q: Are there any other differences?
- A: You can't move furniture after its been corrupted, so there is no rearranging the tape decks any closer to the door once they've been set. Seemingly related to this, you cannot pick up the corrupted tape decks, which is possible in AC after you've taken the duplicated item and causes you to have to set up the dupe again (a benefit for DnM in that case). There are also only 3 debts in DnM as opposed to AC's 5, so payoff part itself is much faster.
- Q: What is your PB?
- A: 1h59m23s
- Q: What is the WR?
- A: 58m22s by golderzoa333.
RAW Paste Data