- The fact that people speak a language shows their great intellectual capability. The trouble is people apply their analytical skills in analyzing what the New England Patriots ought to do next Sunday instead of questions that really matter for human life, their own included. So let me start..
- In 1975 the Ruling Elites had a choice;
- * The Choice *
- A. ) Henry Kissinger's 'Global Interdepence'
- B. ) Leo Strauss's 'necessary illusions'
- * The Decision *
- So the leaders of the industrial nations, America, Europe and Japan, met up in a think tank named 'The Trilateral Commission' then decided on B. (doh!) Here's the Report;
- ☠ Tri-Lateral Report 1975 ☠ http://goo.gl/DOHHA
- "excess of democracy"
- "the impulse of democracy is to make government less powerful and more active, to increase its functions, and to decrease its authority"
- In order to maintain their authoritarian power structure they would launch an instant and indefinite assault on Democracy.
- * Economic Repression *
- Student Debt - http://i.imgur.com/JNxtX.png
- Revolving Consumer Debt - http://i.imgur.com/8woED.jpg
- Liabilities - http://i.imgur.com/NSu0e.jpg
- Tax - http://i.imgur.com/FTzwZ.jpg
- Equality - http://i.imgur.com/69RKC.jpg
- The average family should be earning double their income by pre-1975 trends, instead they now earn less - inflation adjusted. All worker productivity profits gets diverted to the top.
- Wages - http://i.imgur.com/FbtMD.png
- The concentration of economic power has been extremely narrowed. This has removed from the Public Arena the decisions that belong there. There has also been a total concentration of wealth(power).
- Consolidation of Finance http://i.imgur.com/NQwWQ.jpg
- Consolidation of Media http://i.imgur.com/bWwyk.gif
- * Ideological Repression *
- Economic suppression and indoctrination was supplemented by the removal of Liberties and Freedoms, this has also been a consistent trend since 75', with rapid escalation of late.
- Welcome to your oppression.
- Sorry for forgetting to offer you the Red or Blue pill.
2012 - The Crisis of Democracy
a guest May 27th, 2012 43 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data