SHARE
TWEET

Untitled

a guest Jul 24th, 2019 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. If a random day (day_0) is sunny, the next day (day_1) is sunny in a probability of 80%, rainy in a probability of 20%.
  2.  
  3. it has a probability of 0.8 that Bob is Happy when it is sunny, 0.2 for grumpy.
  4.  
  5. Bob is Happy when it is rainy in a probability of 40%, 60% is grumpy.
RAW Paste Data
We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the Cookies Policy. OK, I Understand
 
Top