Hork-Bajir attack eyes
- A few seconds earlier I was thinking that no sane hawk would go after a full-grown raccoon. Now I was going after a Hork-Bajir. Hork-Bajir compare to raccoons like a nuclear bomb compares to a bow and arrow.
- It would have to be the eyes. The eyes were the only weak spot.
- I rocketed toward the Hork-Bajir. The human slipped and fell again.
- Talons forward. The Hork-Bajir was totally focused on his prey. I hit him fast and hard and sailed past.
- "Gurrawwwrr!" the Hork-Bajir yelled. He clutched at his eyes.
- The human was up and running again.
- "Gurr gafrasch! To me! Getting away! Hilch nahurrn!" the Hork-Bajir yelled, in the strange combination of human and alien speech that they use when working with humans.
- He was calling for help. I used my momentum to soar up over the tops of the trees. He had plenty of help available. Another Hork-Bajir about a thousand yards off. And two of the bogus Park Rangers were nearer.
RAW Paste Data