Putting your screenshots into a frame
676339784 Apr 19th, 2015 (edited) 3,554 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Written by !!jGUrZTI2/vZ for /wg/
- Edited by adrift !cfkaiwen
- Easiest method, imo, is to download the Screener app and to use just that. The below method works too but I believe it requires more work.
- Want to put the screenshots of your phone into a frame like this: http://i.imgur.com/lbP8DYM.png
- Here's what you do:
- -if its an older model then try scrotter on google play
- -if new then google "(phone model) frame psd" or "(phone model) mockup psd"
- -photoshop the screen in derp.
RAW Paste Data