Factory Colorless Liquid 1, 4-Bdo with Delivery Guarantee
Jasonsteroids Mar 2nd, 2019 42 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Factory Colorless Liquid 1, 4-Bdo with Delivery Guarantee
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- Product Introduction
- Product Name: 1,4-Butanediol/bdo
- Synonyms: 1,4-Butylene glycol; Tetramethylene glycol; butane-1,4-diol; butane-1,1-diol; BDO
- CAS No.: 110-63-4
- EINECS: 203-786-5
- Molecular Weight: 90.121
- Molecular Formula: C4H10O2
- Density: 1.006g/cm3
- Melting Point(ºC): 20ºC
- Boiling Point(ºC): 227.999°C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point(ºC): 105.909°C
- refractive_index: 1.441
- Water Solubility: Miscible
- 1,4-Butanediol / BDO(1,4-B, butylene glycol, or BD) is a thick, colourless liquid which is nearly odorless with a distinct bitter taste. 1,4-Butanediol / BDO is used industrially as a solvent and in the manufacture of some types of plastics, elastic fibers and polyurethanes. In organic chemistry, 1,4-Butanediol / BDO is used for the synthesis of γ-butyrolactone .
- 1,4-Butanediol / BDO,For this reason, it is recommended to only transport and store the drug using a glass container, standard gelatin capsules (not vegetarian), or high-density polyethylene plastic (also known as #2 recycled plastic). To check the type of plastic used on a bottle, one can look at the bottom for a number in the triangle shaped recycling label.
- Physical effects
- Stimulation and Sedation - At lower doses, 1,4-Butanediol / BDO is physically stimulating, encouraging movement and wakefulness. At higher doses, however, it becomes physically sedating, encouraging sleep and lethargy.
- Motor control loss
- Respiratory depression - Many reportedly experience an abnormal pattern of breathing characterized by progressively deeper and sometimes faster breathing followed by a gradual decrease that results in a temporary stop in breathing called an apnea.
- Cognitive effects
- Empathy, love and sociability enhancement - Unlike alcohol which merely increases sociability through disinhibition, 1,4-Butanediol / BDO presents strong entactogenic effects which, are still prominent and well-defined.
- Information processing suppression
- Thought deceleration
- Anxiety suppression
- Increased libido - - This effect is manifested differently in comparison to dopaminergic stimulants in a way that is more emotionally driven and cerebral in its perception as opposed to being primarily physically driven by dopaminergic stimulation. It is most felt when dosage remains low to moderate and intensifies proportionally to the duration of consumption
- Accidental ingestions of 1,4-Butanediol / BDO have also occurred due to inadequate storage methods. If 1,4-Butanediol / BDO is put into a clear liquid, glass, or bottle, it can be easily mistaken for water. It is recommended to clearly label your 1,4-Butanediol / BDO in writing and dye the liquid with blue food coloring so it no longer resembles a drinkable beverage. It is also recommended to store your 1,4-Butanediol / BDO in a container that no one would drink out of.
- It is strongly recommended that one use harm reduction practices when using this drug.
RAW Paste Data