a guest Mar 16th, 2020 172 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <color=#0000a0ff><color=#000000ff><b><u><size=35>[FF ON] Pretty Chill Server</size></u></b></color>
- <color=#7289DA><b><u><size=25>Basic Server Guidelines</size></u></b></color>
- <color=#FF8C00>1.</color> No cheating, hacking, or bug exploitation of any kind.
- <color=#FF8C00>2.</color> Don't be overly toxic. Mild trolling is permitted, but don't cause players to leave.
- <color=#FF8C00>3.</color> Don't throw the game. (e.g. SCP purposely activating the alpha warhead.)
- <color=#FF8C00>4.</color> Don't disrespect the server staff.
- <color=#FF8C00>5.</color> Racial slurs are permitted as long as they're not directed at a person.
- <color=#FF8C00>6.</color> Threats of doxing, DDoSing, or hacking are strictly prohibited.
- <color=#FF8C00>7.</color> No microphone spamming or ear-rape in pre-game, end-game, SCP, radio, or spectator chat.
- <color=#FF8C00>8.</color> Teaming with opposing teams is not allowed.
- <color=#FF8C00>9.</color> MTF & Chaos Insurgency are ENCOURAGED BUT NOT REQUIRED to attempt to disarm Class-D and Scientists.*
- <color=#FF8C00>10.</color> DO NOT KILL DISARMED (COOPERATIVE) CLASS-D OR SCIENTISTS.*
- <color=#B22222>* Cooperative Class-D or Scientists refers to disarmed players who don't attempt to flee, evade, or disobey you in an attempt to escape the facility with their original team. <color=#FF0000><u>Disarmed players are not allowed to be killed by opposing teams except for SCPs</u></color>, and uncuffing a player with the intent to kill them (to avoid breaking rules #9 and #10) is a violation of rule #2 and considered extremely toxic, and you will be banned for it.</color></color>
- Discord: https://discord.gg/U9GzwVT
RAW Paste Data