- Here is how I feel some reverse Boss Order rules for Zelda Link's Awakening.
- Theses rules are here to make a run with many differents glitchs, a sort of showcase.
- You can break a rule if it's the only way, but you shall alway try to break the lowest priority rule, ex if you have choise between breaking rule 3 and rule 5 you must choose rule 5.
- Theses are the rules :
- 1/ This is entertaiment have fun and make it awsome
- 2/ Get All instruments in the reverse order (begin with 8 and finish with 1)
- 3/ You must beat the boss of the dungeon before getting the instrument (unloading the boss does not count as beating the boss)
- 4/ You cannot gather an item in the glitch world
- 5/ You cannot use select warping in dungeons
- 6/ As much as possible you mustn't enter a dungeon before it's time to finish it
- 7/ You mustn't use select warping
- As you see this cannot realy be a category for a speedrun, but I you want to have fun with this
Zelda Link's Awakening RBO
HanaPoulpe Jun 30th, 2015 272 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data