defango May 23rd, 2019 104 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Julian Assange: WikiLeaks founder indicted on 18 new charges #freespeech
- A federal grand jury returned an 18-count superseding indictment today charging Julian P. Assange, 47, the founder of WikiLeaks, with offenses that relate to Assange’s alleged role in one of the largest compromises of classified information in the history of the United States. Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers, U.S. Attorney G. Zachary Terwilliger for the Eastern District of Virginia, Assistant Director John Brown of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division and Acting Assistant Director in Charge Timothy Dunham of the FBI’s Washington Field Office made the announcement. He was previously charged last month on one count of conspiring with ex-intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning to gain access to Pentagon network. The new charges include allegations that he violated the law not only by soliciting and receiving national security information, but also by publishing what John Demers, the head of the Justice Department’s National Security Division, described to reporters on Thursday as a “narrow subset” of documents that identified the names of individuals who were working with the US government, including sources in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- DLive · Live Stream on Blockchain
- BNL NEWS on Twitter: "BREAKING NEWS: U.S. charges WikiLeaks founder Assange for publishing classified information. First such charge in U.S. history"
- WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Charged in 18-Count Superseding Indictment | OPA | Department of Justice
- SxQhKp-4.jpg:large (1024×930)
- Julian Assange: US files 17 new charges against Wikileaks co-founder - BBC News
- WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Is Facing 17 More Criminal Charges In The United States
- Julian assange - Google Search
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange indicted for leaks of U.S. secrets
- Julian Assange Faces New Charges In War Logs, State Cables Case : NPR
- Julian Assange indicted today on 18 federal charges related to WikiLeaks' release of Chelsea Manning docs - CBS News
- (3) Julian Assange: US charges WikiLeaks founder with violating Espionage Act – live | Media | The Guardian
- (1) Tweets with replies by WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) | Twitter
- Cassandra Fairbanks on Twitter: "The US Department of Justice has just announced SEVENTEEN more charges against Julian Assange for publishing the most substantial piece of journalism in my lifetime."
- Steve Vladeck on Twitter: "The superseding indictment just unsealed against Julian Assange is exactly what the first indictment wasn't: 17 of the 18 charges are for violating the Espionage Act, under which there's never previously been a successful prosecution of a third party (as opposed to the leaker).… https://t.co/veqN3UceHm"
- Justice Department on Twitter: "WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Charged in 18-Count Superseding Indictment https://t.co/N1rfnPHs3l"
- Assange Indicted Under Espionage Act, Raising First Amendment Issues - The New York Times
- WikiLeaks on Twitter: "With the historic Chagos vote endorsing the ICJ Advisory Opinion at the UN General Assembly, a look back at the cable that revealed the UK-US plan to establish a marine reserve to "make it difficult, if not impossible" for Chagossians to return home. https://t.co/Se5pHrW3q3… https://t.co/yafoeLUwEZ"
- WikiLeaks on Twitter: "This is madness. It is the end of national security journalism and the first amendment. https://t.co/wlhsmsenFw"
- MicroHonkyTonk™ on Twitter: "It's all part of the QAnon long-game. Assange must be sent to Guantanamo to coordinate in secret with QAnon and Trump to then arrest the 5 billion deep state pedophiles. ]ACTIVATE SESSIONS[ Cc: @prayingmedic @mitchellvii… https://t.co/QZJmmWGYR9"
- (213) Disturbed - The Night [Live in Raleigh] - YouTube
- (213) Live Dashboard - YouTube
- Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002!
RAW Paste Data