- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # noatime turns off atimes for increased performance (atimes normally aren't
- # needed); notail increases performance of ReiserFS (at the expense of storage
- # efficiency). It's safe to drop the noatime options if you want and to
- # switch between notail / tail freely.
- # The root filesystem should have a pass number of either 0 or 1.
- # All other filesystems should have a pass number of 0 or greater than 1.
- # See the manpage fstab(5) for more information.
- # <fs> <mountpoint> <type> <opts> <dump/pass>
- # NOTE: If your BOOT partition is ReiserFS, add the notail option to opts.
- /dev/sda5 /boot ext4 noatime 1 2
- /dev/sda7 / ext4 noatime 1 1
- /dev/sda6 none swap sw 0 0
- #/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom auto noauto,ro 0 0
- #/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto noauto 0 0
- /dev/sda1 /mnt/windows ntfs-3g rw,uid=1000,gid=1000,dmask=0002,fmask=0003 0 1
- /dev/sda2 /mnt/dados ntfs-3g rw,uid=1000,gid=1000,dmask=0002,fmask=0003 0 1
dgiorgio Sep 15th, 2012 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data