- Hello Everyone, this is Adam the old owner of VPSLatch.
- This comment has been brought to my attention by a few of my contacts and I would simply like to share my side of the story. To start, I'm completely out of the Hosting Industry and I would like the opportunity to explain Yogo's post.
- Due with the unexpected personal issues faced, all employees were given little to no termination notice. As a result, I have been forced to let everyone go and unfortunately, there were two angry ex-employees, which I will not name for respect of privacy. Those employees have gone lengths to alert communities I participate in and pretty much all my internet life to say inaccurate statements such as having a payroll for 'false reviews.' Unfortunately there is a tool called 'Firebug' which is a popular plug-in for Firefox and other browsers which they have used to alter proof. Wherever you are hearing this from I highly urge you request video proof. We've even had an angry ex-employee email a few competitors saying how I did this and did that when I really didn't just for the sole reason to try to cause drama. Once again I know it was my fault for letting employees go with no termination notice however due with personal issues I had no choice. Angry employees are going to be like terrorists to me and I don't blame them for that for the unexpected termination notice I've given. However, to go to lengths to try to destroy me with libel on all my online presence on the web is just not right.
- I will not go into detail as to why my account at WHT is disabled as its against the rules as far as know - but I can say I have no intentions of returning to the hosting industry, nor do I want to return to the industry so the account on WHT makes no difference to me.
- Nick @ RackMountain/RapidServers was actually one of my loyal clients and I remember working with him I have *no* intentions of ruining his business and only wish him the best of luck - I'm sure it will go well with such a brandable name like RackMountain. Just go with the brand and continue moving on and looking at the brighter picture no matter what and I'm sure it will do very well.
- Personal note to Nick:
- I have absolutely no intentions of ruining your business as mentioned above. You can't believe everything you hear and wherever you're hearing it from, no matter how close you are to him/her, I urge you request video proof as pretty much anything can be altered nowadays.
- Final note to everyone of the community:
- I don't want this thread going off-topic, so this is my first and last post I am going to post on LowEndBox. I urge you to respect Nick and keep this on-topic as well. Just remember in life you can't believe everything you hear and its crucial you request video/unaltered proof before making accusations against somebody. I learned this the hard way during my beginning stages when joining the industry. Unfortunately libel is going to be common in this industry and any web host owner will learn this eventually.
- I thank you for your time and wish all of you the best of luck with your future endeavors.
RAW Paste Data Copied