a guest Jan 24th, 2020 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Around 1 AM, our guest, Mrs. Anna Brown, came to the front desk. She
- was visibly distraught, to the point where she was shaking. I could
- tell something was wrong, she said she was in a domestic with her
- husband and that she did not want him in the room tonight. I advised
- her the best way to handle this would be to call 911, she told me I
- don’t care what you do I just don’t him here. Around 101AM I made her
- a new key. Mr. Brown came in and tried to make conversation with her.
- She stated, “You need to leave.” Once they got into the elevator I
- called 911 and informed them of the situation. During my phone call
- with 911, the babysitter came down to leave I had stopped her (1:05
- AM) to ask her if everything was ok and if they said anything to her
- in the room. She said they just paid her and she left. I had also
- asked her the age of the kids she stated “5 and 7”.
- While I was on the phone with dispatch, a phone call come in (caller
- id said it was Brian Brown I was not able to answer it). I got off the
- phone with the police at 1:07 AM. At 1:10 AM Deputy S. Dickey came
- into the hotel and walked up to the front desk. She asked me what was
- going on and I told her. She then asked me who was in the room, I
- pulled the registration card and showed her the information we had on
- file, which stated the names on the room, I also informed her that
- there were kids in the room aged 5 & 7. Then at 1:12 am Deputy N.
- Burns entered with his partner and got the brief form deputy Dickey.
- At which point they went up to the room. At 1:15 am Deputy Dickey
- knocked on the door. Mrs. Brown came out of the room and was taken
- over to in front of the elevators. Deputy Dickey entered the room.
- Around 130 am Deputy Burns and his partner brought Mrs. Brown back
- into camera view. ( You can see her crying and visibly upset on the
- cameras). At this point, Deputy Dickey escorted Mr. Brown to the
- elevators. At 132 am Deputy Burns approached the desk and informed me
- of what was going on. He also informed me that Mr. Brown will be
- sleeping In his car and that he will surrender his room key. I told
- Deputy Burns I do not have a problem with that; as long as Mr. Brown
- does not attempt to drive his car or come back into the building.
- Deputy Burns agreed with me and said he will tell Mr. Brown that. Then
- at 1:36 am Deputy Burns and his partner left the desk and went out
- front. At 1:37 Deputy Dickey came back in to finish up any questions I
- had and I had told her the same thing that I told Deputy Burns (about
- Mr. Brown driving). She said that if he does leave the campus, to give
- them a callback. At 1:39 am I called Lauren to tell her what had
- happened. This call lasted 3 minutes and 33 seconds.
- At 1:46 AM I pulled out my personal laptop to begin typing this up, (
- while watching the footage so I could get the time stamps correct).
- Mr.Brown Came to the desk and asked me to close out his bill. I told
- him I could not close out the room and tax, as it has not been posted
- yet but I’d be more than happy to close out his bar charges. He said
- that was fine. So that’s what I did. Then approximately. 1:57 AM, he
- drove off campus and headed towards route 50 after making a left out
- of our parking lot. At this point following the deputies instructions,
- I called 911 and reported that he had left. The dispatcher said thank
- you, and shortly after I saw a sheriff's car drive through the parking
RAW Paste Data