a guest Jan 12th, 2017 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Colored circles only move on player input. Intentional?
- - Yellow circle spazzes about all the time. Blue and red are flashing unpleasantly
- - Controls feel sluggish, because the player doesn't stop when I stop giving input but one or two steps later. Especially prominent when walking along a wall, where the player slides for about 3 meters before coming to a stop
- - The outline being visible through other objects is slightly confusing. Doesn't look great when the vertex shader is applied
- - Actually laughed when I found out that yellow is sticky in the second room after jumping against the already yellow block
- - 3D FP platforming with this kind of controls is torture
- - Holy shit fuck these controls
- - Finally reached the top by skipping the last two platforms via red goo
- - Portal texture is nauseating
RAW Paste Data