- >Describe decaying home, paint peeling, shutter falling off, etc.
- >Three beds, one ruffled, two covered in a thick layer of dust
- >Those two are crows
- >Aya-Sama and Hata-tan
- >She lovingly talks to them and compliments them and pretends to receive compliments back
- >Tells them she’s got to be off for guard duty
- >Rushes off to get the ‘intruder’
- >It’s a guard dummy and after striking to it she apologizes to it
- >She gets to the waterfall and stands there for hours, waterfall is the only sound
- >Gathers wood, chopping block
- >>Sounds in the forest?
- >She hurries home with the firewood, lighting a fire in the house and hanging around for a bit as the sun sets
- >It gets dark. Really dark.
- >As the wind starts howling she shuts herself in for the night, crawling into bed
- >Silently crying, trembling, until she’s finally sleep
- >As the wind howled […]
- >Although if one were to listen too intently, one might hear voices in the wind.
- A lone […]
- >Enter a human
- >Tengu and Humans destroyed each other
- >”I know nothing of your kind”
- >If only we had learned to co-exist
- >They end up laying together (sexing)
- (No longer) Alone
- >Look, everything’s growing back
- >Put hand to her stomach, rubbing gently
- >Yes, everything…
a guest Oct 28th, 2012 47 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data