Shosh426 Apr 18th, 2019 112 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Easter Bunny Carrot Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups white sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (can leave out if someone is allergic)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¾ cup Buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan or 2 8 inch round pans.
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla & buttermilk, Stir in carrots, coconut, & pineapple. In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt; gently stir into carrot mixture. Stir in chopped nuts. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Inside medium mixing bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, vanilla & powdered sugar. Blend until creamy. Frost cake and enjoy.
RAW Paste Data