a guest Apr 23rd, 2018 63 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1 medium Yellow Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic Clove
- 2 medium raw Green-bell Pepper
- 2 1/4 lb Ground Beef, 85% Lean
- 1 tbsp Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Tomato, Large
- 4 oz Chile
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Pepper, Black
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (canned)
- Chop onion, mince garlic, and chop bell peppers.
- In a large skillet, sauté the onions, garlic, and bell peppers until soft.
- Brown the ground beef and drain moisture.
- Transfer the meat and vegetables to the slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover; cook on Low 6 to 8 hours (or on High for 3 to 4 hours.).
- Stir about half way through.
RAW Paste Data