Antoshi Speed feat
PWMW Nov 15th, 2017 (edited) 22 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- (Intervention, Chapter 3)
- In an instant, Antoshi took off, down the city streets. Fireball cried out in shock, while holding on for dear life. The boy weaved in and out of people, cars and obstacles with almost pinpoint precision. Those he passed by were shocked and bewildered by the sharp gust of wind that staggered them.
- “I'll get us close enough that he won't see us!” Antoshi spoke over the rush of air around them, “but you have to stay there, okay?”
- "I think I heard what you said!" Fireball replied. "I'll stay put!"
- Antoshi closed in on their destination, covering a distance of a hundred miles in less than a minute.
RAW Paste Data