Son Of A Gun Malayalam Movie Download
a guest Sep 17th, 2018 15 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Son Of A Gun Malayalam Movie Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Locked up for a minor crime, 19 year old JR quickly learns the harsh realities of prison life. Protection, if you can get it, is paramount. JR soon finds himself under the watchful eye of Australia's most notorious criminal, Brendan Lynch. But protection comes at a price. Lynch and his crew have plans for their young protegee. Upon release, JR must help secure Lynch's freedom, staging a daring prison break. As a reward, he's invited to join the crew as they plan a gold heist that promises to deliver millions. However, as things start to go wrong, a deadly game of cat and mouse ensues. JR finds himself unsure of whom he can trust and on a collision course with his former mentor.
- JR busts out of prison with Brendan Lynch, Australia's most notorious criminal, and joins Lynch's gang for a gold heist that soon pits the two men against one another.
- It seems like after (or before) Jeff Bridges, there is Ewan McGregor. Our main actor from "The Giver" is playing the main role here too. And again he has a mentor, which gets clear from early on. Though this "mentor" is a bit different. Also he plays a more adult role here. It's a prison con thriller kind of thing, which you either like or you don't. It's more than decent and it all comes down to the actors.<br/><br/>The script is OK, but you might have seen a lot of things. The ending is a bit predictable too, but it's fun to watch unfold. The movie could have been a bit leaner and meaner, but as it is it's more than a decent and enjoyable watch.
- Review: I quite enjoyed this film because it's full of raw, intense drama but it does take some time to get going and the storyline is a bit sketchy. Its about a prison inmate who becomes friends with the top dog, Ewan McGregor, after accepting his protection from a group of rapist. When JR gets released from prison he has to help Ewan to escape because he helped him against the bullies. Once out, they plan a gold heist whilst dodging the law but JR ends up falling in love and wants to get away from Ewan because of his ruthless tactics. After getting double crossed and a few shootouts, it all starts to become a bit too much for JR so he starts to plan a way out with his new found love. The storyline was quite good because you don't know what's going to happen from one scene to the next. Ewan McGregor played the baddie quite well but I found the guy who played the lead, Brenton Thwaites, to be quite dull and unemotional. The love story was also a bit weak along with there awful planning which was basically, shoot and hope. Anyway, you really don't know who is good and who is bad throughout the film and Ewan's untrustworthy manner made the movie quite intense. In all, it's worth a watch but don't expect anything amazing. Watchable!<br/><br/>Round-Up: Ewan McGregor's career has really had its ups and downs. From playing the young Obi- Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars franchise to playing a cop in the awful Mortdecai, he really has come far from his early days in Trainspotting. At 44, he has starred in over 60 movies which isn't bad for someone who started his career in 1994 in Being Human. The director, Julius Avery, has only made a few TV shorts in his career so this is his first major film. He didn't do a bad job with the project because I did feel entertained throughout the film but I wasn't impressed with the leading actor. Brenton Thwaites, who also starred in the Giver, Maleficent, the Signal and Oculus, has a role in the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie so I hope that he does a better job with that. At 25, the young Australian born actor hasn't done to bad in his career so far but he lacks screen charisma and emotion.<br/><br/>I recommend this movie to people who are into their crime/action/drama movies about a young prison inmate who becomes friends with a big time thug and ends up planning a gold heist with him. 5/10
- Without Ewan McGregor in the lead, this flashy but aggressively superficial Aussie thriller would likely disappear without a trace.
RAW Paste Data