- Usagi -
- Rabbit/Bunny in Japanese.
- There is an obvious reason for it remaining untranslated.
- Page 163, "Don't remove Neuro Linker. Turn off Global Net." -
- Originally in English.
- Tamagoyaki -
- A type of Japanese omelette, made by folding several layers of cooked egg together in a rectangular omelette pan.
- Umaki -
- Roasted eel wrapped in fried egg.
- Nyet -
- "No" in Russian
AW/D MG c05
Tap Sep 14th, 2013 209 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data