a guest Jul 16th, 2016 2,628 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This document outlines the current restrictions on modifications for Undertale as of July 18th, 2016.
- --- Sprites and Textures ---
- > Any alteration of any in-game sprites is *not* allowed.
- > This includes recolors. The Color Sprite Mod (CSM) is now banned.
- --- Music and Sound effects ---
- > Any alteration to the music and sound effect files found outside and inside data.win is *not* allowed.
- > Deleting any music files is also disallowed. The original file must be present.
- --- Text and Code ---
- > As before, any modifications to the text (dialog) found in the game is *not* allowed.
- > Unofficial language translation patches are not allowed.
- > Code modifications of any kind will result in immediate rejection.
- > Macros are *not* allowed.
- > Rebinding the arrow keys to the WASD keys is allowed. Any other form of key rebinding is *not* allowed.
- --- Modifications to the original game that are allowed ---
- > Extracting the original Undertale.exe file is allowed, for purposes of deleting the "steam_api.dll" file.
- > The deletion of the "steam_api.dll" file is allowed.
- *Failure to comply with any of the rules stated above will result in the rejection of your run.*
RAW Paste Data