a guest Jun 13th, 2018 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- i want to make an array of integers with 20 elements. the array would fill random numbers. Use a foreach loop to print all integers in the array. The following code can be used to make a random number each time through the loop. Also, note that you will have 2 loops: 1 for loop to populate an array with random numbers and a second foreach to output each of the random values from the array.
- Use this code to make a Random object called random. Put this code before the for loop.
- Random random = new Random();
- int randomNumber;
- Use this code inside of your loop body to make a new random number each time through the loop:
- randomNumber = random.Next(0, 100); // place this line in the loop
RAW Paste Data