a guest Oct 26th, 2016 42 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Im trying to extend the "AAPlayerControllerClass"
- So... the Map files are set to load the gametype "AAGameVeteran" which is extended a few times from "AAGameInfo".
- In "AAGameInfo" we have PlayerControllerClass=class'AAPlayerController' defined in the default properties.
- If i change that with a mutator in PreBeginPlay() it changes but then reverts to its orginal value.
- Function AAPGMODV11.AAPGMOD:PreBeginPlay:0175
- [0014.95] ScriptLog: PlayerController: AAPlayerController_mod
- [0014.95] ScriptLog: #### LOADING MUTATOR AAPGMOD ####
- Then when players are spawn they still have the original "AAPlayerController" and a check of the PlayerControllerClass value is back to "AAPlayerController" after it changed in PreBeginPlay().
- I think its because in function AuthenticationLogin in "AAGameInfo" it references default.PlayerControllerClass and not just "PlayerControllerClass" like how the engine "GameInfo" references "return Spawn(PlayerControllerClass,,, SpawnLocation, SpawnRotation)"
- This is where im stuck at the moment. Im wondering if "default.PlayerControllerClass" calls the default default property of it and not the value thats been changed afterwards.
RAW Paste Data