a guest May 16th, 2018 146 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hello there—
- Important new features in npm and the npm Registry will help you discover, share, and reuse code with confidence.
- npm audit
- Starting in email@example.com, a new npm command can perform a security review of your projects.
- Learn more about using `npm audit`: How to run a security audit | npm documentation
- Vulnerability alerts
- When you install a package from the npm Registry, npm now analyzes the code you request. If we detect insecure code, npm will display a postinstall warning message.
- Users of firstname.lastname@example.org and greater will receive detailed information about each vulnerability, instructions for updating the affected packages, and a link to a webpage with more details. Users of earlier npm versions will receive a truncated warning with a link to more details.
- For maximum protection against unsafe code, as well as significant performance and stability improvements, every user should install and use npm@6. Simply type `npm install npm -g`.
- We’re here to help
- If you have questions or feedback about how npm works to improve the quality and integrity of the code you use, we’re all ears. Simply reply to this message, or drop a line to email@example.com.
- npm, Inc.
- 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1150, Oakland, CA 94612
RAW Paste Data